What is Parent List?
Parent List was created to connect parents and resources for parenting in a virtual world.
If you are looking for a fun activity to do, help with remote learning, or just need advice, Parent List is here to help.
How did/does Parent List find Resources?
We found our Resources the old fashioned way: hours of searching online, emails and text messages from family, friends and co-workers… the original community of Parent List.
All Resources on Parent List are publicly available, and we link directly to their site. If there are specific links (such as grade levels, or courses), we provide you with those links, too, so that you save time!
Thanks to our community, we’re adding Resources every day. If you have a Resource that we don’t have listed, please let us know! You can submit a new Resource at any time by clicking “Add a Resource” at the bottom of the page.
I have an awesome Resource that I think would be great for Parent List. Can I share it?
Yes, please! As the saying goes, “It takes a village!”
Thanks to our community of parents, we’re adding Resources every day! You can submit a new Resource at any time by clicking “Add a Resource” at the bottom of the page. Our team will do the heavy lifting and format it (tag grade levels, area of focus, get images, etc.), and we’lll publish it within 48 hours.
I tried a Resource and I loved it. How do I let other Parent List members know?
We love sharing good experiences, and we want to hear about yours! Parent List is about community, and your stories and experiences may be exactly what another member needs to hear to solve a problem or to seize an opportunity. Please make sure to “share feedback” on a specific resource page, and please follow our guidelines: be constructive, and don’t spam, promote, or troll.
I tried a Resource, and I didn’t like it (or, it didn’t fit the description that was presented).
Please let us know! You can share feedback two ways:
- Share feedback on the resource page. Sharing experiences is really important to our community. Please follow our guidelines: be constructive, and don’t spam, promote, or troll.
- Send us an email with your feedback so that we can research further. If the description needs to be updated, we’ll work to do that. If the resource doesn’t live up to our expectations, we will remove it from Parent List.
How do I contact someone at Parent List?
Please send an email to email@example.com.
Why should I join Parent List?
When you become a member of Parent List, you can:
- Save your favorite resources. (Who has time to remember everything?)
- Comment on resources. (We love sharing good experiences, and we want to hear yours!)
- Be part of the Parent List forum and connect with other parents. We’re all in this together!
- Be the first to know about new features, benefits, and exclusive events!
Oh, and it’s free to join!
How much does it cost to join Parent List?
It’s free! (How easy is that?)